Diamonds & Shells Afghan
Meet The Expert
Sharon Silverman is a crochet designer, author and instructor based in Pennsylvania. A lifelong crafter, she switched gears from travel writing to crochet design after rediscovering her love of crochet 10 years ago. Since then, Sharon has developed a reputation for fashionable creations and crystal-clear instructions in her books and her private line of patterns. Sharon is a... Full bio »
View other episodes by Sharon Silverman »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Sharon Silverman walks you carefully through stitching this afghan step by step.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet with chunky yarn.
- Create a diamond pattern with simple double crochet stitches.
- Stitch a double crochet shell cluster.
- Complete the Diamons & Shells Afghan.
Finished Size: 48 inches wide x 60 inches long
- Premier Yarns Basix Chunky bulky (chunky) weight acrylic yarn (31/2 oz/117 yds/100g per ball):
6 balls #1115-32 cream
Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle