Tunisian Crochet in the Round: Penny’s Tote Part 2
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Crochet Skill Builder's online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, Rohn shows you how to complete one of the sides of the bag.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Read the chart included in the pattern.
- Focus on the Tunisian double increase, Tunisian knit stitch and Tunisian reverse stitch.
- Crochet the first side of Penny's Tote.
Finished Size: 45" x 55"
- Premier Yarns Sweet Roll medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (5 oz/245 yds/140g per ball):
1 skein #1047-12 frosty swirl (A) Premier Yarns Anti-Pilling Everyday Soft Worsted medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (3˝ oz/180 yds/100g per ball):
2 skeins #100-01 snow white (B) Size K/101/2/6.5mm regular crochet hook
- Interchangeable Tunisian crochet hooks sizes L/11/8mm and K/101/2/6.5mm on opposite ends of 16-inch connecting
- cable or sizes needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- 1-inch button: 1 (optional)