Hayloft Stars Wall Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally explores working with squares, rectangles and triangles to create this quilt with rustic charm!
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose fabrics that will make the pattern pop.
- Piece two blocks and half-square triangles in different sizes.
- Assemble the blocks and half-square triangles into this gorgeous wall hanging.
- Complete the Hayloft Stars Wall Quilt.
Finished Sizes: Quilt Size: 48" x 48" Block Size: 6" x 6" Number of Blocks: 13 Materials:
- 1 yard dark black tonal
- ⅔ yard black print
- ¼ yard brown
- ½ yard light brown
- ⅝ yard dark cream
- 1⅝ yards light cream
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.