Pacific Place Mat
Meet The Expert
Sharon Silverman is a crochet designer, author and instructor based in Pennsylvania. A lifelong crafter, she switched gears from travel writing to crochet design after rediscovering her love of crochet 10 years ago. Since then, Sharon has developed a reputation for fashionable creations and crystal-clear instructions in her books and her private line of patterns. Sharon is a... Full bio »
View other episodes by Sharon Silverman »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Sharon Silverman demonstrates how to make the Pacific Place Mat project.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Work into the back bar of the chain.
- Stitch clusters and shells.
- Drop the loop from the hook at the end of a row and pick it up two rows later.
- Work front and back post double crochet stitches.
- Stitch reverse single crochet for the edging.
20 inches wide x 14 inches long
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease medium (worsted) weight cotton/acrylic yarn (3˝ oz/207 yds/100g per skein): 1 skein each #110 lake, #132 cactus and #100 snow
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.