Winter Twilight Throw
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong will teach you the stitches and techniques needed to crochet the Winter Twilight Throw. In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the perfect colors for this project.
- Crochet afghans from side to side.
- Substitute yarn like a pro.
- Weave in ends that will never come loose.
- Crochet the Winter Twilight Throw.
45 inches x 55 inches
- Berroco Vintage medium (worsted) weight acrylic/ wool/nylon yarn (3˝ oz/ 218 yds/100g per hank): 3 hanks each #5106 smoke, #5149 forget-me-not and #5100 snow day
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers: 4
- Tapestry needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.