Today's the day you learn how to give old furniture a fresh new look without stripping, sanding or priming. How? With amazing chalky finish paints!
Chalky finish paints are non-toxic, water-based paints that yield a chalky-feel finish when dry. They can be used on most surfaces, indoor and out, and require little to no prep to the surface they'll be used on. Chalky finish paints dry quickly, come in a fabulous range of colors and can be mixed to create new colors. Best of all, you can easily create a distressed or gilded look with chalky paints, even if you've never used them before.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Turn flea-market finds into beautiful modern makeovers!
- Coordinate mismatched furniture pieces with chalky paint.
- Buy the best chalky paints, waxes, metallic gilding and brushes.
- Add gilding to carved wood accents.
- Distress projects.
- Wax pieces for extra sheen and durability.
- Give new life to discolored hardware.
- Apply chalky paint to frames, dressers, tables, chairs and more!
Easy DIY Chalky Paint Techniques streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Ugly Dresser Makeover. If you purchase Ugly Dresser Makeover single-project online workshop and later purchase Easy DIY Chalky Paint Techniques, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643..
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.