Do you remember the beautiful doilies your grandmother or great-aunt used to make? Have you always wondered how they created such pretty pieces and wished you could crochet them too? Many thread crocheters started out as yarn crocheters until they realized the stitches are worked exactly the same in thread as they are in yarn! Now you, too, can learn how to crochet elegant doilies by taking this mini class. In this beginner-level crochet class, you'll:
- Learn how to work and join rounds
- Learn how to single crochet in a ring to form the first round
- Watch Susan demonstrate basic crochet stitches in thread
- Discover how to create a multicolored project
- Work chain stitches, single crochet, double crochet and treble crochet
- Learn to work a simple treble crochet shell
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.