How would you like to crochet faster, more easily and more accurately? Knowing how to read crochet symbol diagrams can help you achieve all that -- and more. Symbol crochet diagrams are the universal language of crochet. This means you could literally read a pattern written by a designer from another country with ease!
Learning how to read crochet diagrams starts by learning the simple symbols for the basic stitches. Diagrams simply place these small symbols in the order in which you stitch them, creating a visual "picture" for you to follow instead of line-by-line written instructions. But don't worry -- this class also includes the patterns written out word-for-word so you can learn at your own pace.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Recognize all basic crochet stitch symbols including chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet and treble crochet.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams for projects worked in the round.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams for projects worked in rows.
- Follow a crochet symbol diagram to make increases and decreases.
- Make five exclusive crochet projects working from symbol diagrams.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.