Are you a crocheter who enjoys learning new crochet stitches? If so, you won't want to miss this exciting crochet class taught by longtime designer and instructor Debra Arch. Crocodile stitch is a favorite among many crocheters because of its interesting texture and dimension. In fact, it gets its name because the stitches actually look like crocodile scales!
In this crochet video, Debra will first demonstrate how to crochet the basic crocodile stitch used in many patterns. She'll then expand your skills with crochet lessons teaching you how to work this stitch in four amazing techniques--in the vertical, in the round, in the flat and in the circular. With Debra as your guide, you'll stitch nine pretty crochet patterns including an elegant lotus scarf, a skinny sequin scarf, easy headband and ear warmer, a beautiful cowl, cozy boot toppers, pineapple trivet, ruffled pillow and a whimsical owl purse. In this class, you'll learn:
- How to crochet the basic crocodile stitch
- Four techniques for crocheting crocodile stitch -- in the vertical, in the round, in the flat and in the circular
- How to increase and decrease crocheted crocodile scales
- How to crochet a stretchy single crochet foundation chain ideal for headbands and hats
- Many of Debra's personal crocheting tips and tricks
- How to crochet nine pretty and practical crocodile stitch patterns
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.