To see a complete materials list for all class projects, download this Class Materials
Sixteen skill-building techniques including 12 stitch patterns in solid textures, lace textures and colorwork, plus 4 pretty edgings are at your fingertips in this Mix & Match Crochet Stitch Sampler
video class. Taught by world-class crocheter Lily Chin, this class breaks down each stitch pattern into easy-to-follow, step-by-step demonstrations. Your crocheting skills and confidence are sure to grow as you stitch along with Lily as she explains and crochets each stitch.
In this class you'll learn:
- How to crochet 12 gorgeous stitch patterns, plus 4 pretty edgings
- How to create beautiful, textured stitch patterns
- How to work pretty lace patterns
- Two- and three-color stitch patterns
- How to keep all stitch sampler squares the same size
- How to work in stitch multiples
- How to invisibly join squares and seam projects
- Many tips and tricks Lily shares only with her students
The exclusive class projects designed by Lily Chin include a beautiful cowl, baby blanket, shawl, rug and place mat.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.