Say no more! Join instructor Patty Lyons as she shows you how to diagnose your stitches and prescribe treatment as a knit doctor. Learn when to "tink" or unknit, versus when to "frog" or rip out your stitches, all while learning to become a mindful knitter. Patty's effortless teaching style and humor make it easy to be engaged in the lessons. This is a class you will come back to again and again! In this Knitting ER class, you'll learn how to become a mindful knitter, gaining the skill to understand your work and identify common knitting errors. You'll also know how to spot a dropped stitch and quickly fix it with confidence.
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Become a mindful knitter.
- Read your knitting.
- Employ knitting best practices that reduce the chance of there being a mistake to fix in the first place.
- Identify common knitting errors.
- Decide whether to "tink" or "frog" your knitting.
- Properly "tink" or unknit.
- Pick up drop stitches.
- Safely "frog" or rip your stitches.