Say no more! Join instructor Patty Lyons as she shows you how to diagnose your stitches and prescribe treatment as a knit doctor. Learn when to "tink" or unknit, versus when to "frog" or rip out your stitches, all while learning to become a mindful knitter. Patty's effortless teaching style and humor make it easy to be engaged in the lessons. This is a class you will come back to again and again! In this Knitting ER class, you'll learn how to become a mindful knitter, gaining the skill to understand your work and identify common knitting errors. You'll also know how to spot a dropped stitch and quickly fix it with confidence.
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Become a mindful knitter.
- Read your knitting.
- Employ knitting best practices that reduce the chance of there being a mistake to fix in the first place.
- Identify common knitting errors.
- Decide whether to "tink" or "frog" your knitting.
- Properly "tink" or unknit.
- Pick up drop stitches.
- Safely "frog" or rip your stitches.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.