To see a complete materials list for all class projects, download this Class Materials
PDF.Take your coloring, blending and texturing skills to new heights with Copic and other alcohol ink markers!
Many crafters around the world have discovered the amazing things you can do with Copic markers! Now you, too, can discover why there is so much hype around this innovative coloring product! Join Copic certified instructor and designer Jennifer Dove as she clearly and enthusiastically explains what's so special about alcohol ink markers. Learn six blending techniques to use on various images, plus texturing techniques that will make your artwork take on new dimension and life.
With this beginner-level video coloring class, you will:
- Understand the Copic numbering system and color wheel
- Know how to choose the best colors for blending realistic images
- Discover how to blend with contrasting colors to create depth and beauty in flowers, trees, water and more
- Learn how to use a limited palette of colors in monochromatic blending to create artistic results
- Find out how to use common household items and Copic markers to create amazing textures
- Download non-watermarked images to use on the card designs
You'll get to practice every technique along with Jennifer using digital stamped images designed by Jennifer and several well-known stamp companies. And, this class includes seven exclusive card designs for showcasing your newfound skills! Non-watermarked images have been designed for completing each card design.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.