If you've wanted to learn how to quilt, this Learn to Make a Quilt From Start to Finish Online Video Class is just for you. Join expert quilting instructor and designer Nancy McNally as she teaches you, step-by-step, how to make your very first quilt! In this quilting class you’ll learn:
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your quilt
- Which quilting tools are your "best buys"
- How to cut and piece each quilt block
- How to get a perfect 1/4-inch seam allowance every time
- Time-saving tips like chain piecing, marking, pinning and more
- How to assemble a quilt sandwich
- How to sew on the binding
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.