If you've wanted to learn how to quilt, this Learn to Make a Quilt From Start to Finish Online Video Class is just for you. Join expert quilting instructor and designer Nancy McNally as she teaches you, step-by-step, how to make your very first quilt! In this quilting class you’ll learn:
- How to choose the perfect fabrics for your quilt
- Which quilting tools are your "best buys"
- How to cut and piece each quilt block
- How to get a perfect 1/4-inch seam allowance every time
- Time-saving tips like chain piecing, marking, pinning and more
- How to assemble a quilt sandwich
- How to sew on the binding
When you complete this class, you’ll have gained the confidence and knowledge to venture out into the wonderful world of quilt patterns and start making your own beautiful projects! Included in your class is a downloadable quilting pattern for the class project, Bric & Stones. Instructions are given for working this quilt in various block arrangements in multiple sizes, including a bed runner, wall-hanging and twin-size quilt.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.