Discover how fun and easy it is to use your embroidery machine and learn seven amazing techniques!
In this two-for-one class combo, you'll get two full-length classes -- Fundamentals of Machine Embroidery and Machine Embroidery Techniques I. With these two classes, you'll learn all the basic skills needed to machine embroidery, which materials and stabilizers to use and seven machine embroidery techniques.
Join expert instructor Krista Southern as she explains and demonstrates embroidery techniques on her machine. Stitch by stitch, the embroidery machine works like magic to create beautiful designs you can apply to any fabric on garments, home accents and even your quilts.
In the Fundamentals of Machine Embroidery video class, you’ll learn:
- How to employ proper stabilization to create eye-pleasing projects
- How to select the right sewing needles and thread
- Embroidery hoop know-how
- Industry standards for design placement
- The filled-embroidery technique
- Two machine appliqué techniques
- How to stitch and trim cutwork and lace designs
- Stitching redwork embroidery
- Adding shimmery mylar
- Creating 3-D Angelina designs
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.