Cuddle fabric is the coziest, softest fabric on the market. While there are similar minky fabrics out there, none beat the quality and long-lasting feel of these amazing fabrics. Because it's so different from 100% cotton fabric, some sewers and quilters aren't sure how to sew with it. With just a few simple and easy tips and techniques, you'll quickly gain the confidence to make treasured quilts and gifts with this one-of-a-kind fabric.
Join sewing and quilting expert Mary Gay Leahy as she shows you how to use Cuddle fabric in a pair of stylish and oh-so-warm infinity scarves, an adorable kid's cowl, a handy multi-pocket tote and a soft and snuggly baby quilt. You'll learn tips for needles and threads to use with Cuddle, plus how to make sewing Cuddle on your machine a breeze.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Set your machine's presser foot to make sewing Cuddle snag-free.
- Choose the right sewing machine needle and thread for working with minky fabrics.
- Make clean and straight cuts every time.
- Clean up "Cuddle dust" in a jiffy.
- Combine super-soft Cuddle with a high pile with an equally soft Cuddle faux suede.
- Launder Cuddle projects so they stay soft for years to come.
- Use Cuddle precuts to make a delightful baby quilt.
- Combine Cuddle with cotton fabrics.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.