In this class, sewing expert Nancy Green will show you step-by-step how to make a stunning batik handbag with lots of pockets and space inside. Her original purse design, included with the class, gives you options for a solid or pieced fabric bag front and back, interior and exterior pockets, long or short straps and a tall or shorter bag. You'll love all the options you get in this class!
In this class, you'll learn:
- How to perfectly measure and cut fabric pieces
- How to create a pieced front and back
- How to create a button loop closure
- How to insert a magnetic clasp
- How to create outside lined pockets
- How to sew an inside lining with pockets
- How to add tucks to create bag shaping
- How to add bag ties and straps
- How to use fusible materials including fleece, heavy-weight stabilizer and extra-firm stabilizer to give your bag shape that will last for years
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.