Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates the low-waste cuts and the creative piecing for a lovely beginner pattern with a mosaic-like design.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Construct the block using precut 10-inch squares.
- How to create movement by rotating blocks.
- How to join blocks with narrow black strips to complete the Three-Step Quilt.
Quilt Size: 63 3/4" x 83 1/4"
Block Size: 9" x 9"
Number of Blocks: 48
- 48 assorted 10" squares*
- 3 1/4 yards black fabric*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Thread Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Beginner