Easy Gratitude Cards for Thanksgiving
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Carroll is a noted entertaining expert, photographer, designer, writer and contributor to special decorating issues of Country Sampler magazine and is also the host of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com. She is passionate about sharing recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects and easy-to-implement tips to help make life sweeter and less stressful. As an event planner... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Carroll »
In this Creative Living episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, founder of CelebratingEverydayLife.com Jennifer Carroll demonstrates how a simple paper craft can help make this Thanksgiving more meaningful and memorable for all your guests.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Encourage expressions of thankfulness with holiday guests.
- Show gratitude for friends, family and providence.
- Make simple gratitude cards to share and display.
- Cardstock paper
- Printable leaf template
- Scissors or cutting machine if you want to cut multiples at once
- Pencil or pens for writing gratitude notes
- Glitter pen