Join quilting expert Nancy Scott and learn all about the marking pens, pencils, chalks and markers available to quilters. Learn why it's important to test marking tools first so you have your tried-and-true favorites that will never let you down and reappear.
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Mark on busy prints and light and dark tonals.
- Mark and remove those marks with water-soluable, air-soluble, heat-soluable pens.
- Mark and remove chalk-based marking lines and sprays.
- When to use a permanent ink marker on your quilts.
- Mark your quilts with stencils for blocks and sashing.
- Mark geometric shapes using basic household items.
- Quilt four straight line patterns in quilt borders.
- Stitch radiating lines and outlines by using a ruler and favorite marker.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.