All of the basic building blocks are covered in this class in up-close detail. Hold your hook and yarn, watch the instructor's hands and learn everything you need to know to get started. Join expert left-handed crocheter Kathy Lashley as she demonstrates step by step how to work the basic crochet stitches.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Properly and comfortably hold your hook and yarn.
- Find important information on the yarn label.
- Understand a written pattern and the abbreviations used.
- Create all the basic stitches used in crochet.
- Work in rows and rounds.
- Change yarn colors.
- Use the mattress stitch to join edges, creating an invisible seam.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.