Twilight's Touch Doily Crochetalong: Part 7
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire othersĺ creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet rounds 23 and 24.
- Set up for the classic Irish rose accents.
- Crochet the triple picot special stitch.
- Finish the final doily rounds of the Twilight's Touch Doily Crochetalong.
- Size 10 crochet cotton: 150 yds each light purple and royal blue, 100 yds light blue, 50 yds white
- Size 7/1.65mm steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
Special thanks to our sponsors!