Christmas Floral Pot Holders
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire othersí creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey crochets the Christmas Floral Pot Holder in continuous rounds then demonstrates how to crochet and attach a striking layered poinsettia flower. It's a festive holiday gift for yourself or for a friend!
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work in continuous rounds.
- Crochet the 3 half double crochet cluster.
- Create Christmas Floral Pot Holders.
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/ 198g per skein): 1 skein each #316 soft white, #319 cherry red, #672 spring green and #324 bright yellow
- Size 7/4.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers