Hourglass Cables Scarf
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire others’ creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey demonstrates this gorgeous cable stitch with gentle waves of shaping for a project you won't soon forget.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the cable stitch.
- Use increases and decreases.
- Create the Hourglass Cables Scarf.
- Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/279 yds/100g per ball): 1 ball #3935 dragonfly
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle