Lickety-Split Lace Stitch
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire othersí creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey demonstrates how to use the multiple of 4 plus 2 to set up the foundation row of Lickety-Split Lace. Follow along as Toni then stitches a swatch of the repeat so you can dream about using it in a summer top, a casual blanket or a delicate wrap.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the set-up foundation row.
- Stitch a 4-row Lickety-Split Lace Stitch pattern repeat.
- Explore how a variety of yarn fibers and weights will create different effects.
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook
- Bernat Satin medium (worsted) weight yarn