Simply Superb Pullover
Meet The Expert
Lena Skvagerson is lead designer for Annie's exclusive pattern collection, Annie's Signature Designs. Lena is also producer and one of the hosts of Annie's popular TV show Knit and Crochet Now! Lena was born and raised in Sweden. She learned to crochet and knit at age 5, made her first sweater by the time she turned 15, and created her first knitwear collection at age 17!... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lena Skvagerson »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert and designer Lena Skvagerson demonstrates the open texture pattern stitch and clearly describes the construction of the Simply Superb Pullover.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work into the back bar of the chain.
- Work the linked double crochet stitch.
- Attach the garment pieces to construct and complete the Simply Superb Pullover.
Bust: 34 inches [small] (38 inches [medium], 42 inches [large], 46 inches [X-large], 50 inches [2X- large])
- Omega Sinfonia light (DK) weight cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/218 yds/100g per skein): 5 (6, 6, 7, 8) skeins #816 teal
- Sizes F/5/3.75mm and G/6/4mm crochet hooks or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers