Daisy Baby Sandals
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates how to crochet these delightful baby sandals from start to finish, including the sweet daisy accent!
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work a double-layered sole for extra cushion.
- Crochet straps to keep the sandals on Baby's feet.
- Stitch a sweet 7-petal daisy for the perfect finishing touch.
Finished Measurements: Sole: 3 1/2 inches (small) [4 inches (medium), 4 1/2 inches (large), 5 inches (X-large), 5 1/2 inches (2X-large), 6 inches (3X-large)]
- Medium (worsted) weight yarn: 1 3/4 oz/88 yds/50g tan for Sole and Ankle Loop for all sizes Fine (sport) weight yarn: 1 3/4 oz/176 yds/50g each white, pink and yellow for Insole, Straps and Flower of all sizes
- Super fine (fingering) weight yarn: 1 3/4 oz/300 yds/50g white for joining Sole and Insole for all sizes
- Size F/5/3.75mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Sewing needle
- Matching sewing