Pinwheel Lace Afghan
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire othersí creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey demonstrates how to stitch each round of the beautiful Pinwheel Lace motif. Our sample is stitched with pretty shades of green and cream. Choose colors to match your own decor.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet an open, lacy motif with a pinwheel design.
- Join motifs with sturdy seams to create a lasting afghan.
- Complete the Pinwheel Lace Afghan project.
- Medium (worsted) weight yarn: 24 oz/1,200 yds/680g each white and sage
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge