Golden Horizon Tunic
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire others’ creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey demonstrates how to get started and crochet the stitch pattern to create this lovely garment. Episode includes video tutorial and the complete Golden Horizon Tunic crochet pattern which includes six sizes--women's S-XXL.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose yarn for the right feel and drape.
- Crochet the openwork shell stitch pattern.
- Complete the Golden Horizon Tunic.
Bust: 38 inches (small) [43 1/4 inches (medium); 48 inches (large); 53 1/2 inches (X-large); 58 1/2 inches (2X-large); 63 1/2 inches (3X-large)]
Length from shoulder: 25 1/2 inches (small) [26 3/4 inches (medium); 26 3/4 inches (large); 28 inches (X-large); 28 inches (2X-large); 28 inches (3X-large)]
- Omega Sinfonia light (DK) weight mercerized cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/218 yds/100g per ball): 4 [4, 5, 5, 5, 6] balls #820 bright yellow
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge Tapestry needle