Grosse Pointe Park Quilt: Part 3
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter’s Skill Builders! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilt expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to create the Grosse Pointe Park Quilt: Part 3.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare and sew the borders.
- Fix block points that do not match.
- Create the quilt sandwich and explore a couple of quilting options.
- Finish and assemble the Grosse Point Park Quilt.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: 75" x 93"
- 11/2 yards burgundy print
- 21/2 yards total assorted burgundy tonals and prints
- 3/4 yard green print
- 21/2 yards total assorted green tonals and prints
- 5 yards white solid
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Template material
- 4 yards fusible web with paper release
- Appliqué pressing sheet
- Monofilament thread
- Spray starch
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.