Learn to Knit Amigurumi
Meet The Expert
Michele has been an avid knit and crochet designer for Annie's since the 1980s. She learned to knit as a child and in her early 20s, she taught herself how to crochet. Michele now she equally loves both crafts. She has designed 100s of patterns and has been published countless times by Annie's, Better Homes and Gardens , Coats & Clark, Universal Yarn and Herrschner's, among... Full bio »
View other episodes by Michele Wilcox »
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to knit 4 huggable and lovable amigurumi -- Billy Bunny, Daisy Dog, Mr. Mouse and Miss Kitty -- and their interchangeable outfits
- Basic knitting skills including casting on and binding off, knitting, purling and basic increasing and decreasing
- How to stuff and shape knit animals
- How to insert safety eyes
- Simple embroidery stitches for facial features and clothing accents
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.