With just a few basic supplies in hand, Janette will clearly and easily demonstrate for you all the beginning tatting skills and techniques including:
- Tatting supplies you'll need How to read tatting patterns and charts
- How to properly hold and wind the shuttle and thread
- How to tat the double stitch
- How to create tatted rings
- How to add picots to rings
- How to join rings together
- How to tat consecutive rings into pretty trims
- How to make chains
- How to add beads to tatting
No previous crochet or needlework experience is needed to take and enjoy this beginner-level class.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.