In this class you'll learn how to:
- Crochet all the basic stitches.
- Determine how big to make any hat for a perfect fit.
- Crochet easy hats for babies, kids, women and men .
- Crochet a hat worked flat in rows, then seamed up the back.
- Work a top-down hat crocheted in rounds.
- Crochet hats with stripes.
- Work a stretchy ribbing.
- Add pretty, feminine edgings.
- Embellish hats with yarn bows, pompoms, flowers and curlicues.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.