Imagine turning that sweater you lovingly crocheted for your then 6-year-old daughter into a tablet tote for your now 9-year-old daughter! She'll be thrilled to see that beloved outgrown sweater turned into a tote she can use every day! And you'll be delighted that your handmade item will be used for years to come. Or take that favorite Christmas sweater you can't bear to part with and transform it into a tree skirt and ornaments you'll use again and again! That's the joy of upcycling -- you get years of use out of an otherwise unused item!
In this video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use basic sewing techniques and supplies to create upcycled projects.
- Make easy no-sew boot toppers.
- Sew trendy beanie hats for everyone in the family with a single seam!
- Add a cozy touch to any room with perfectly coordinated sweater pillows.
- Create a wine bottle gift bag in just 5 minutes!
- Keep your pet stylish with a handsome doggy sweater.
- Make a pair of warm fleece-lined mittens.
- Turn a cardigan into a handy tablet tote.
- Transform a patterned sweater into a gorgeous Christmas tree skirt with ornaments!
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.