Machine Quilting With Debby Brown: Free Motion Part 3
Meet The Expert
Watch as quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to machine quilt several pretty and versatile motifs using her sewing machine and open-toe embroidery foot. You'll enjoy watching as Debby combines flowers, swirly feathers, straight lines and pebbles into a pleasing quilted combination in this Quilter's Skill Builders video episode. And, you can practice along with her with a whole-cloth sample that measures about 18-inches long by 18-inches wide.
In this Quilter's Skill Builders episode, you'll learn how to:
- Free-motion quilt your own projects.
- Practice four free-motion quilting designs.
- Combine four free-motion quilting designs into gorgeous machine quilting.
- Turn a simple quilt into a stunning masterpiece.
- Merge focus designs and background designs.
- A practice quilt sandwich, approximately 18-inches x 18-inches
- Contrasting thread
- Sewing machine with open-toe embroidery foot