Learn to Crochet With Jonah: Lesson 4
Meet The Expert
In this Quick Stitches & Tips episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, 11-year-old crochet prodigy Jonah Larson will demonstrate how to work a double crochet stitch. With this lesson, you'll finish the third coaster in this colorful 5-coaster set.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work a double crochet stitch.
- Stitch a single crochet edging.
- Crochet a double crochet coaster.
Coaster: 4 inches square
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein): 1 oz each #528 medium purple, #506 pool, #234 saffron, #672 spring green and #259 flamingo
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle