Learn to Crochet With Jonah: Lesson 4
Meet The Expert
Jonah Larson is an 11-year-old crochet prodigy who is fascinated with the idea that by manipulating yarn with his hook and fingers he can transform it into items as diverse as afghans and cowls. He believes in helping others by donating his time, talent and art. Full bio »
View other episodes by Jonah Larson »
In this Quick Stitches & Tips episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, 11-year-old crochet prodigy Jonah Larson will demonstrate how to work a double crochet stitch. With this lesson, you'll finish the third coaster in this colorful 5-coaster set.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work a double crochet stitch.
- Stitch a single crochet edging.
- Crochet a double crochet coaster.
Coaster: 4 inches square
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein): 1 oz each #528 medium purple, #506 pool, #234 saffron, #672 spring green and #259 flamingo
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle