Diana's Dart Pot Holder
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates the steps to successfully create a very giftable and beautiful pot holder.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Select best materials for pot holders.
- Cut and piece accurate half-square triangles.
- Machine-quilt a simple and striking pattern to eliminate pucker.
- Piece and quilt Diana's Dart Pot Holder.
Pot Holder Size: 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- 1 (2 1/2" x WOF) coordinating fabric for binding and loop
- Scrap light fabric
- Scrap dark fabric
- 10" x 10" backing
- 10" x 10" heat-resistant batting
- 10" x 10" cotton batting
- Basic sewing tools and supplies