Diana's Dart Pot Holder
Meet The Expert
Debby Brown's website summary describes her as a "designer and quilt enabler." Full bio »
View other episodes by Debby Brown »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates the steps to successfully create a very giftable and beautiful pot holder.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Select best materials for pot holders.
- Cut and piece accurate half-square triangles.
- Machine-quilt a simple and striking pattern to eliminate pucker.
- Piece and quilt Diana's Dart Pot Holder.
Pot Holder Size: 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- 1 (2 1/2" x WOF) coordinating fabric for binding and loop
- Scrap light fabric
- Scrap dark fabric
- 10" x 10" backing
- 10" x 10" heat-resistant batting
- 10" x 10" cotton batting
- Basic sewing tools and supplies