Flower Pop Tote
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, sewing expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to make this tote. She discusses using fat quarters or jelly roll strips, how to make a lining with pockets, how to make boxed corners for added stability and finally, how to sew the cute dimensional flower closure.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose yardage or precut fabrics from your stash.
- Sew the tote outside and inner lining with pockets.
- Make boxed corners.
- Add a cute flower closure which doubles as an embellishment.
Tote Size: 10" x 12" x 4" (excluding straps)
- Scrap orange-with-white dots
- 1 fat quarter each: orange solid red-, yellow-, blue- and green-with-white dots black-and-white chevron white multi-dot
- 1/2 yard coordinating lining fabric
- 1 yard medium-weight fusible interfacing
- Large hair elastic
- 2 (1") round orange buttons or cover buttons
- Hot-glue gun
- Basic sewing tools and supplies