Learn to Embroider Part 10: Lazy Daisy Stitch
Meet The Expert
Surrounded by fabric and farmland, Linda Augsburg loves playing with patterns and prints, and she dreams of a day when she can finish a sewing project at the same moment that the bobbin empties. Full bio »
View other episodes by Linda Augsburg »
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work lazy daisy stitches that are in a round shape.
- Create stitches that are less round and pointer.
- Complete a double lazy daisy stitch.
- Accent a lazy daisy stitch with a second thread color.
- Make lazy daisy stitches on a crocheted fabric.