Create a Burulap Cornucopia
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Gather the materials needed for your cornucopia.
- Shape the chicken wire into the cornucopia shape.
- Cover the cornucopia with burlap strips.
- Fill the cornucopia with gourds, small pumpkins, greens and other fall accents.
- Chicken wire
- Wire cutters or metal shears
- Burlap ribbon
- Floral wire
- Large needle
- Thin jute roping
- Small gourds and pumpkins