Turkey Napkin Ring
Meet The Expert
Sharon Silverman is a crochet designer, author and instructor based in Pennsylvania. A lifelong crafter, she switched gears from travel writing to crochet design after rediscovering her love of crochet 10 years ago. Since then, Sharon has developed a reputation for fashionable creations and crystal-clear instructions in her books and her private line of patterns. Sharon is a... Full bio »
View other episodes by Sharon Silverman »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Sharon Silverman shows you step-by-step how to make this cheerful turkey napkin ring that you can use year after year.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work in back bar of chain.
- Crochet multiple feathers in one color without fastening off.
- Shape the feathers will different height stitches.
- Make a slip ring or magic ring.
- Basic embroidery stitches.
- Made with small amounts of medium (worsted) weight yarn in brown, yellow, orange and red.
- F/5/3.75mm and H/8/5mm hooks
- Small amount black embroidery floss and needle