Make A Mop-Head Gnome
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this Creative Living online video class tutorial brought to you by Annieís Creative Studio, home decor expert Rene Haines explains the supplies you need and steps to follow to make your own Mop Head Gnome.
In this online video class, youíll learn how to:
- Gather basic supplies you likely have around the house.
- Use the mop head strings to become the gnome hair and bead.
- Use a sock-covered cone as the base.
- Add extra embellishments to make your gnome unique!
Finished Size: Varies
- Mop head
- Foam cone, wine bottle or pop bottle
- Wood bead for nose
- Hot glue gun and refill glue sticks
- Material for the hat if you donít find a sock you like Twine or jute string or ribbon
- Small seasonal accessories to decorate the gnome