Love to the Moon and Back Minky Baby Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally shows you how to make this adorable Love You to the Moon and Back Minky Baby Quilt.
In this online video class, youíll learn how to:
- Work with minky fabric.
- Use the popular quilt-as-you-go technique.
- Work fusible applique.
- Complete the Love You to the Moon and Back Minky Baby Quilt.
Finished Size: Quilt Size: 40½" x 45"
- ⅔ yard yellow minky plush
- ĺ yard navy minky plush
- 1ľ yards silver high-pile minky plush
- 5" square white solid
- 2" square black solid
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Fusible web with paper release
- Black permanent marker
- Black temporary marker
- Black embroidery floss
- Spray adhesive
- Masking tape
- Walking foot for sewing machine
- Long straightedge
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies