Drilling 101 For DIYers
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this online video class, you’ll learn:
- The different parts of a drill.
- About drill bits and when to use them.
- When and when not to use a power drill.
- The most common and helpful uses of a power drill.
- Which drills to use on different types of materials.