With this all-new Annie's Online Class, you will quickly learn all the basics of crochet, from how to hold the yarn and hook to crocheting all the basic stitches, including chain stitches, slip stitches, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, clusters, shells and even post stitches. Soon you'll be crocheting delightful items to make as gifts, to decorate your home, and simply put, to impress family and friends! And you'll love how portable crochet is -- it's perfect for always having a project with you on the go. In this class, you'll learn:
- All about different yarns, crochet hooks and basic notions
- How to comfortably hold a crochet hook and the yarn
- Tips to working a chain loosely
- Basic stitches, including chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, shells, clusters and post stitches
- How to work in rows and rounds
- How to increase and decrease
- How to crochet a basic motif for creating a baby blanket or afghan
Discover how easy it is to crochet with Annie's Online Classes today!
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.