Quilling Made Easy Class DVD
Now you can learn the beautiful art of paper quilling step-by-step with this video class.
In this class, quilling expert Alli Bartkowski explains the different types of quilling papers and the tools needed to create different effects. Then, she thoroughly demonstrates many beginner and intermediate shapes and techniques while passing on her tried-and-true quilling tips and tricks for success. You'll learn how to roll loose and tight coils and form them into flowers, alphabet letters, animals, 3-D shapes and much more. In this video class, you'll learn:
- About quilling paper strips and how to roll them perfectly every time
- What glues work best, plus reliable gluing techniques
- How to use tools made for easy quilling
- How to turn a basic coil into teardrops, hearts, marquise, leaves, flower petals and more
- How to create scrolls used for lettering
- How to use a crimping tool to create dimensional strips
- How to create 3-D roses and other shapes
- How to master techniques, including beehive, combing, end-to-end, molding and more
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 51 Minutes