Technique - Sew
Discover 8 fun and simple sewing patterns with the Sew Slippers for Kids sewing pattern book. Use fat quarters or your stash to quickly create fun and colorful kids slippers!
Made with fleece, quilting fabrics, faux fur or fashion fabric, these kids' sewing patterns make slippers that will keep your child's feet cozy and warm. There's even a bonus sewing pattern for making fabric flowers to adorn your slippers!
- Designs like Smokin' Hot Wheels, Bunny Hop, Playful Puppies and more
- 8 one-of-a-king designs for boys and girls
- Full-color photos with complete instructions
- Patterns and templates for each project
- Quick and simple patterns beginners and experts alike will enjoy
- Instructions for kids' sizes XS to L
- 48 pages, all color.