Learn to Machine Quilt Class DVD
Learn the techniques and tips to develop your free-motion machine quilting skills!
In this quilting class, you will:
- Discover which threads, needles, batting and notions work best with machine quilting
- Learn how to securely start and stop stitching
- Discover how to imprint quilt motifs in your brain before taking them to the sewing machine
- Practice and learn straight-line stitching close together and far apart parallel lines, corners and crosshatching
- Learn free-motion quilting techniques stippling, swirly vines, interchanging vine, allover swirls, jester's hat, single and double echoing, and pebbles.
Learning these techniques and quilting motifs will greatly enhance and broaden your ability to finish your quilts, allowing you to add more texture, depth and beauty to your quilted creations.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 1 Hours 35 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
January 27, 2014
I agree with the previous reviewer. I am also a 60+ yr. old beginner and love this DVD. I am really looking forward to trying the techniques and the instructor makes it all seem very possible and not as daunting as I had imagined. Thank you!!
January 27, 2014
This DVD is wonderful!! The instructor makes you feel like she is right in the room with you. Will be looking for more DVDs on her quilting techniques. I am a beginner and 60 years old so I need all the help I can get. I am hooked on this already. Thank you for making feel like this is not over my head. Deb from Mo.