Learn to Bavarian Crochet Class DVD
Crochet along with Jenny King as she demonstrates how to work the stitch in various ways starting with the easiest method, working in rounds. As you progress through the class, you'll learn the techniques to work in strips and in a square to create the seven exclusive projects showcased in this video. In this class, you'll learn:
- The fascinating mystery behind the Bavarian stitch and how Jenny discovered it
- How to work the basic Bavarian stitch
- How to work in the round to create a stretchy headband
- How to work in strips to stitch a pretty cowl, scarf and shrug
- How to work in a square to create blankets, sweaters and more
- How to crochet a headband, coordinating cloche and neck warmer, scarf, shrug, baby blanket and baby sweater, all in Bavarian crochet
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Video Length: 2 Hours 14 Minutes
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
March 28, 2014
I wish I had this DVD when I was struggling to make my Barivian afghan. This DVD was very helpful and I learned alot! The pattern is beautiful and can't wait to make more.Thank you
January 15, 2014
This class is very helpful and I enjoyed it very much -- I learned a lot too. I had seen items crocheted with this stitch and I wanted to learn it ASAP! I have made at least 8 scarves and my mom was so excited to see this stitch, she crochets as well and she had never seen it. I was at a craft store before you had the class and I asked about info on this stitch and they had never heard or seen it either -- The lady that teaches this class is wonderful I love to hear her talk I love her accent -- she is a happy and very good teacher and I adore her. I think if people knew this class was available they would be very interested in taking. Thank you for letting leave my 2 cents --