Learn to Crochet Sweaters: Raglan, Top-Down & Motif Class DVD
Join Robyn Chachula as she creates three exclusive sweater designs in today’s most popular styles -- raglan, top-down and motif. Using written and crochet symbol diagrams, she demonstrates each stitch pattern used and explains construction techniques that will allow you to customize each sweater design to fit your size and shape.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet 3 exclusive sweaters.
- Substitute yarns to achieve the same look as the original design.
- Determine your measurements and sweater size for a perfect fit.
- Alter the neckline and yoke to suit your style.
- Crochet comfortable, stretchy armholes and ribbing.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams.
- Lengthen or shorten the body of a top-down sweater.
- How to change a motif tunic into a motif cardigan or sleeveless top.
Note: Annie's DVD video classes include a CD with downloadable and printable class project instructions, materials lists and diagrams. DVDs are compatible with North American DVD players, and PC and Macintosh computer systems. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
June 16, 2015
I really felt connected to this instructor. She has a friendly and sweet personality, and I learned so much from watching this video. Thanks for sharing.