Dog Huggy Blanket
Your little one will love carrying this adorable blanket around. It is made using medium weight yarn, fiberfill and 1 pair of 15mm brown safety eyes.
- 23" from top of dog’s head to bottom tip of blanket front
- Blanket: 28"W x 20"H from point to point
- 3oz/158yds/85g per skein
- Yarn Amounts:
- 4.5 oz of off white (cream)- 2 skeins
- 4.5 oz of sunflower (yellow) 2 skeins
- 5 oz of chocolate (brown) 2 skeins
- small amount of black
How do you like this product?
Share your thoughts with the Annie's community.
March 9, 2014
I made this for my friends baby that loves to carry a blanket. I was very pleased with how it came out. Since she is only 6 months old. I did not use plastic eyes, I crocheted eyes and sewed them on so there were no parts that she could possibly get off and choke on.